Michigan State Spartans vs KVillanova Wildcats Game Feed
The Michigan State Spartans The men’s basketball team (2-1) returns to Breslin Center tonight to face the Villanova Wildcats (2-1). The match marks only the fifth all-time between the two programs and the first meeting since 2002.
- Date: Friday 18 Nov.
- Trick: 8:00 p.m. ET
- The odds according to DraftKings Sports Book: Michigan State is favored by 6.5 points with an over/under set at 130.5.
- TV: FS1
- Internet/Mobile: FOX Sports app
- game by game: Aaron Goldsmith
- Analyst: Bill Rafferty
- Radio: TCF Bank Spartan Media Network; Will Tieman (play-by-play), Matt Steigenga (color analyst)
- Flagship stations: Lansing: WMMQ(94.9FM)/WJIM(1240AM); Detroit: WJR (760 AM); Grand Rapids: WBFX (101.3 FM)
- Affiliates: 24 affiliates referenced in msuspartans.com
- SiriusXM App/SiriusXM: Channel 382/982
Catch it preview of the game here.
- Villanova leads the all-time series 3-1.
- In head coach Tom Izzo’s only game against Villanova, the Wildcats won the 2002 Great Alaska Shootout game 81-73.
- The teams first played in 1966, at the Quaker City tournament in Philadelphia, a 66-63 win by Villanova.
- Michigan State’s only victory in the series was a 70-63 victory at Villanova in the quarterfinals of the 1989 National Invitation Tournament.